Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Vouchers not appear

on 12/22/14, 7:32 AM 387 views

Hello, I have Odoo 8 and I developed a module. I create a relation between account.voucher model and product.pricelist.version.

class account_voucher(models.Model):
    _inherit = 'account.voucher'
    pricelist_version_id = fields.Many2one('product.pricelist.version', required=False)

class product_pricelist_version(models.Model):
    _inherit = 'product.pricelist.version'
    pagos_realizados = fields.One2many('account.voucher', 'pricelist_version_id')

When I create a product.pricelist.version, I create the account.voucher related with that. But when I go to Accounting->Customer pays I do not see them. Why?

On 12/22/14, 7:55 AM

I do not change the view "Accounting->Customer pays". In the form where I am creating the product.pricelist.version I display the default form for account.voucher.receipt.

| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

On 12/22/14, 7:43 AM

Did you inherited xml file "account.voucher" model and then added the fields in xml using "after" or "before" tag?..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 12/22/14, 7:32 AM
Seen: 387 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM