Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

VOIP Integration: has anyone integrated 3cx with OpenERP?

By
Alpha Up PAS DE FACTURE
on 3/3/13, 11:09 AM 3,389 views

We're running 3cx in house for our VOIP calls (sorry all, but this board does not allow me to include a link because I have too little Karma?! So look it up at 3cx dot com). I believe it is a commercial implementation of Asterisk. Has anyone successfully integrated 3cx with OpenERP?

Thanks, Paulo

3CX has a different API then Asterisk, so the Asterisk module will not work.

Mario Gielissen | Openworx
on 10/11/16, 6:22 PM
Victor Onisko
On 4/5/16, 9:33 AM

Paulo, we run Asterisk on Linux.  Can your module work with our PBX ?

Rahman
On 3/28/16, 9:15 AM

Hi

Alpha Up PAS DE FACTUR,

VOIP Integration: integrated 3cx with Odoo,

I am also having the same requirement to integrate 3cx voip with odoo, if you found solution, help me to do the integration......

Jean-Marc Vandel
On 3/11/16, 5:15 AM

Did somebody test the Asterisk module with 3CX???

F2it
On 9/2/13, 10:23 AM

Dear Paulo,

Do you have something that works with 3CX?

regards, Gerben van Dongen

Josse Colpaert (jco)
On 3/21/13, 8:22 PM

There is the asterisk module. 3cx seems to be asterisk on windows, so it should work.

Tom
On 10/9/13, 10:12 AM

I Would be a buyer for this too! love 3cx love openerp just need to bring the 2 together to talk!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/3/13, 11:09 AM
Seen: 3389 times
Last updated: 10/11/16, 4:17 PM