Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

VMS V8: How to see the production lot im stock move?

By
Casper Francke
on 7/16/14, 9:54 AM 926 views

In the new wms V8, when I look at a delivery order in state transfered, where can I see which lot was sent? I did add a production lot when going through the "enter transfer details" process.

Same for stock move: When I open the relevant stock move, how do I figure out which lot was transfered with this particular stock move?

Accessed via runbot 16.07.2014 15 CET

Branche: 8.0

Bulid: 6496

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Versioning: I changed the title of this question from "VMS V8: How to see the production lot in pack and stock move?" to "VMS V8: How to see the production lot in stock move?" due to my own partial answer below.

Casper Francke
on 7/16/14, 10:21 AM
Casper Francke
On 7/16/14, 10:18 AM

I will partially answer my own question:

For the delivery order, the production lot transfered can be seen on the subpage "Operations Done".

Question for stock move remains: When opening a stock move in status done for which a production lot was attached on the transfer, how do I figure out which production lot is was?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/16/14, 9:54 AM
Seen: 926 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM