Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Visibility of Warehouse->Warehouse Management->Incoming Shipments

Viorica Ibasfalean
on 3/12/13, 6:22 AM 598 views

I have developed a new type of reception according with our needs, the reception is visible on Warehouse->Warehouse Management->Incoming Shipments , click on a reception, the section Reports (right side of screen- reports without wizard). The link of reception is memored in the table "ir_values", and the report is memored in the table "ir_act_report_xml". The report is not memored on the database, so I don't have any object , I can not use the Access Rules for some rights.

How can I make this kind of report visible only for Incoming Shipments (Warehouse->Warehouse Management->Incoming Shipments) and invisible for the othes options in Warehosue Management, for example invisible for Internal Moves.

Thank you very, very much for your answers!!!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/12/13, 6:22 AM
Seen: 598 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM