The sales orders doesn't have a way to sort by Month, Day, Year like on other reports. How can I see just today's sales orders on the dashboard.
Under sales analysis, it will give me a count, but not the actual SO. Under Sales -> Sales Orders, I can add advanced searching by date, but those are specific dates and won't update the report dynamically. So if I choose today's date for the criteria, then tomorrow on my dashboards I will still have today's sales orders and not tomorrow's sales orders. Example, I set a report on Dashboard to show 8/1/2014 every day after that the report will not update to the current date, it will remain at 8/1/2014.
How do I get a report just showing me today's orders and updates to current day everyday?
- Go to Sales > Sale Orders
- Create an advanced filter that is Date is equal to 8/1/2014
- Save this filter
- Activate the developer mode and go to the "Manage filters" menu
- Click on your saved filter and edit it
- Replace the domain by [('date_order', '=', (context_today().strftime('%Y-%m-%d')))]
- Click on the Sale Orders menu to refresh the list view
- Click on your saved filter and it will only display the sale orders of today dynamically
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 8/19/14, 3:28 PM|
|Seen: 1505 times|
|Last updated: 6/29/15, 3:25 AM|