Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The sales orders doesn't have a way to sort by Month, Day, Year like on other reports. How can I see just today's sales orders on the dashboard.
Under sales analysis, it will give me a count, but not the actual SO. Under Sales -> Sales Orders, I can add advanced searching by date, but those are specific dates and won't update the report dynamically. So if I choose today's date for the criteria, then tomorrow on my dashboards I will still have today's sales orders and not tomorrow's sales orders. Example, I set a report on Dashboard to show 8/1/2014 every day after that the report will not update to the current date, it will remain at 8/1/2014.
How do I get a report just showing me today's orders and updates to current day everyday?
- Go to Sales > Sale Orders
- Create an advanced filter that is Date is equal to 8/1/2014
- Save this filter
- Activate the developer mode and go to the "Manage filters" menu
- Click on your saved filter and edit it
- Replace the domain by [('date_order', '=', (context_today().strftime('%Y-%m-%d')))]
- Click on the Sale Orders menu to refresh the list view
- Click on your saved filter and it will only display the sale orders of today dynamically
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/19/14, 3:28 PM|
|Seen: 1807 times|
|Last updated: 6/29/15, 3:25 AM|