Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

View customers and suppliers on a map

By
Doug Ricket
on 7/20/13, 5:48 PM 4,052 views

It looks like CampToCamp used to provide a module for visualizing partners on a map:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxbVWfLdU7E

www.camptocamp.com/actualite/openerp-geoengine-maps-by-camptocamp-general-overview/

However I don't see this in OpenErp 7. I've tried the Partners Geo-Localization module but it doesn't seem to do anything with the GPS coordinates.

Is there an OpenERP 7 module for map visualization?

Thank you, Doug

Marc Cassuto

--Marc Cassuto--
| 4 4 8
Montreal, Canada
--Marc Cassuto--

Marc Cassuto
On 8/7/13, 4:30 PM

Hello,

the official module is crm_partner_assign.

You can find the more complete module from Camptocamp here:

the branch to fetch is here : lp:~geospatial-addons-core-editors/geospatial-addons/7.0

Marc.

PS:please, vote if you find this answer useful

Nicolas Lopez
On 7/4/14, 11:30 AM

Did any of the modules work for you? I'm looking for the same solution for v7, the problem is all the modules I saw, show you only one customer on the map, but not a list of them, and that's what I need.

Thanks in advance.

Jasad
On 11/21/13, 1:48 AM

Hi,

Please download the module 'crm_partner_map', which is worked for me. It shows the partner location in map within the form. Partner Geo Localization

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/20/13, 5:48 PM
Seen: 4052 times
Last updated: 6/9/16, 11:14 AM