Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Version 9 XML RPC - Custom fields on existing models

Jesse Rye
on 5/28/16, 11:51 PM 167 views

Did something change in version 9 with being able to search on custom fields on models (i.e. account.payment.term) ?

I created a new field "x_key" on account.payment.term and I can see the field exists in the database

but the XMLRPC returns invalid leaf on that field when i change my search to use the field 'name' it works fine so the problem seems to be with using my custom field. 

Do I need to do something special to expose the field to the XMLRPC in version 9? The same code works just fine in version 8.

There was a typo in my code. This has been resolved.

Jesse Rye
on 5/28/16, 11:59 PM

Jesse, please convert your comment to an answer and mark the question answered so it does not show up as unanswered for others.

Practichem, Nicholas DeMarco
on 5/30/16, 5:40 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/28/16, 11:51 PM
Seen: 167 times
Last updated: 5/29/16, 6:54 AM