This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello - I try to validate a vendor invoices and I get the message 'The selected account of your Journal Entry forces to provide a secondary currency. You should remove the secondary currency on the account.'. I have only EUR as default and I the options in General Settings Multi Currencies is NOT selected. When I open the account in question I don't have any secondary currency anyway and at the journal level neither. I read all posts on the forum but not one really helped. I work in only one currency: EUR and it seems to be well configured for that. Any help appreciated.

Discard

Did you check the credit AND the debit account?

Author Best Answer

Thanks both for quick answer. I checked both Debit & Credit account. I don't see anywhere any mention of secondary currency. I confirm the option multi-currency is disabled. So a bit puzzled. If anything, let me know. Kr.

Discard
Best Answer

'The selected account of your Journal Entry forces to provide a secondary currency. You should remove the secondary currency on the account; check corresponding chart of account. this problem i have been  solved when i heaved currency on account (which was the same as company currency).

Discard