Help

VENDOR BILL VALIDATION ERROR

Frédéric Le Borne

Hello - I try to validate a vendor invoices and I get the message 'The selected account of your Journal Entry forces to provide a secondary currency. You should remove the secondary currency on the account.'. I have only EUR as default and I the options in General Settings Multi Currencies is NOT selected. When I open the account in question I don't have any secondary currency anyway and at the journal level neither. I read all posts on the forum but not one really helped. I work in only one currency: EUR and it seems to be well configured for that. Any help appreciated.

1 Comment
Discard
Ermin Trevisan
-

Did you check the credit AND the debit account?

2 Answers
Frédéric Le Borne
Best Answer

Thanks both for quick answer. I checked both Debit & Credit account. I don't see anywhere any mention of secondary currency. I confirm the option multi-currency is disabled. So a bit puzzled. If anything, let me know. Kr.

Discard
Best Answer

'The selected account of your Journal Entry forces to provide a secondary currency. You should remove the secondary currency on the account; check corresponding chart of account. this problem i have been  solved when i heaved currency on account (which was the same as company currency).

Discard