Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Variable bar codes EAN13 price

Martin Casalis
on 10/27/15, 12:34 PM 359 views

Good Morning.

I want to read bar codes used in supermarkets for fractionated products. These codes begin with an identifier and then bring the data from product and price, ending with the code verifier.

An example: 2100010015990.

21 is the identifier

0001 is the orange code

001 599 price is $ 15.99

0 is the verifier.

I have in Odoo the option to define the rules of bar codes used in the POV, but I can not make it work. With fixed bar codes, it works perfect, but with no variables.

I am grateful to anyone who can help me, if there is any documentation or video that explains a little more about it.

I am using the online version of Odoo.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/27/15, 12:34 PM
Seen: 359 times
Last updated: 7/26/16, 5:10 AM