Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Values entered in One2many field form disapper when clicked on "Save" button in V9.

By
Ubaid
on 10/27/16, 8:52 AM 189 views

Hi,
I have form of One2many field and when entered values in it and click on Save then windows going to loading/Refresh and then values disappeared. I enter values for 10 record in same time.But if I entered for 3 or 5 or 8 then this was save and showed successfully. What is the issue here? I am using Odoo V9 and linux mint 17.
Thanks in advance for any help.

For adding values I use tab or enter key to move in next field. When I typed slow it saved on speedy typing its not saved.

Ubaid
on 10/28/16, 7:41 AM

I found the problem. When entering values fast, response of request for "search-read" send by browser are not return back by the server and by click "Save" button request for "write" also is in pending so that’s why my changes are not save. What is solution about that server response problem?

Ubaid
on 11/2/16, 12:30 AM
Ameera PP
On 10/28/16, 5:25 AM

could you please mension the code you tried .. 

I have override the write method. There is no issue in code.

@api.multi

def write(self, values):

result_val_dict = {}

upadte_values_dict = {}

for record in self:

if values.get("Results", None):

#some adding in other model fields

values.update(upadte_values_dict)

res = super(MyModel, self).write(values)

return res

I have use print statements and loggrer method execute successfully.

Ubaid
on 10/28/16, 7:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/27/16, 8:52 AM
Seen: 189 times
Last updated: 10/28/16, 5:25 AM