Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ValueError: Sorting field company_id not found on model res.company

Mohamed Sobhy
on 3/3/14, 5:09 PM 1,227 views

this error message i tried to reinstall and restore database but still there i tried to add company_id field to the database but nothing happened message ends with "ValueError: Sorting field company_id not found on model res.company" any help please?

by the way my installed version is openerp-8.0dev-20130206-011033 and i have important data on it

Al-jouhara, Mohamed Sobhy
on 3/3/14, 5:14 PM
Mohamed Sobhy
On 3/4/14, 4:10 AM

many thanks for ALLAH it just been resolved. i was have a copy from my original source before installation so i just replaced the installation folder with it and it worked as it was. hope you all the best.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/3/14, 5:09 PM
Seen: 1227 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM