Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

"ValueError: "name 'procurement_lines_get' is not defined" error when Confirming sales order

By
Jens Wedekind
on 7/30/14, 8:16 AM 2,288 views

I get this error: ValueError: "name 'procurement_lines_get' is not defined" while evaluating u'procurement_lines_get()'

me too...

Clément THOMAS
on 7/30/14, 9:12 AM
Jos De Graeve
On 7/30/14, 12:16 PM

Hi,

I've got that issue too.  It does not appear with a new database, but only with a previously created database. This is probably due to a change in the workflow XML that does is not updated in existing databases.

To fix the issue:

• go to Settings -> Technical -> Workflows -> Transitions
  • advanced search "Trigger expression = procurement_lines_get()"
  • Delete the transition
  • upgrade the "sale" module, that will recreate the transition with the correct parameters.

After that, confirming sale orders should work again.

Regards,

Jos

Jens Wedekind
On 7/31/14, 1:32 PM

Thank you... works great!!!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/30/14, 8:16 AM
Seen: 2288 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM