Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ValidateError while adding field to delivery order

By
Cetin
on 1/26/14, 7:18 AM 503 views

Hello together,

I want add a field to the delivery order for the tracking numbers of my packages. It should be a text filed where I can enter all the tracking numbers which belongs to the Delivery note. While adding this field in the view I get the following error message

Error occurred while validating the field(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture!

I add the field the the following way:

• First I activate the debug mode.
  • I go to Stock -> Delivery Orders
  • In the Delivery orders list I select the first one
  • Then I am in View#563
  • I select Manage Views from the debug menu
  • then select the Form 16 stock.picking.out.form Form stock.picking.out stock.view_picking_out_form stock.picking.form and click edit
  • Under the field min_date I want add a new field field so I click the Plus sign
  • I Define a new field with prefix x_ for with model Delivery orders
  • After saving I want update the form and get the error

Error occurred while validating the field(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture!

If I add an existing field after min_date, that is possible.

Has anyone an idea why this error occurs?

Best regards Cetin

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/26/14, 7:18 AM
Seen: 503 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM