Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ValidateError when installing two modules

Kouassi Anicet KOUAME
on 2/24/14, 6:15 AM 1,184 views

I want to add two other modules in my application. but when I try to install the modules Waherouse and purchase management, installation is not possible with this error

Une erreur est apparue lors de la validation du/des champ(s) vat: Ce code de TVA ne semble pas correct. Note: le format attendu est 'CC##' (CC=Country Code, ##=VAT Number)

Thank you for giving me a hand.

| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
On 2/25/14, 6:26 AM

You might have entered wrong VAT number for the purchase order. Would you please recheck your VAT Number? It should be in format of '##CC' (CC = Country Code # # = VAT Number).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/24/14, 6:15 AM
Seen: 1184 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM