Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ValidateError:Invalid XML for View Architecture

v7
By
jihene
on 3/25/13, 5:59 AM 1,401 views

Good morning, I copied a folder mx from egenix-mx-base-3.2.3.win32-py2.6.prebuilt in C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-20130207-002327\Server\server and i wanted to install module CRM in my machine this error me back during installation: "ValidateError

Une erreur est apparue lors de la validation du/des champ(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture! " I just delete the folder mx : connot delete mxDataTime.pyd: Access denied what can I do for my problem ressolu thank's for your answer

jihene
On 3/25/13, 6:52 AM

I have stopped server from OpenERP and PostgreSQL and deleted folder this problem is resolved

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/13, 5:59 AM
Seen: 1401 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM