Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Validate landed costs as a user other than Administrator - Odoo 8

By
Alejandro Perez Cosio
on 9/23/14, 7:51 AM 1,341 views

Hello

I'm trying to validate a landed cost with a user (other than Administrator) with "Management" permissions for purchases, but I'm getting the following error at this point: 

AccessError

Sorry, you are not allowed to modify this document. Please contact your system administrator if you think this is an error.

(Document model: stock.quant)

I also tried to duplicate the Administrator user, but I'm getting the same error. What is the problem? I'm I missing some permission for this user?

Thank you for your time

Alejandro

Sabrina
On 10/30/14, 9:38 PM

This is my way to do it, but I'm not sure it's proper or not.

Setting - Users - Groups - choose "Warehouse/Manager (or Warehouse/User)" and click "Access Rights" tab.
Find the object Quants and tick "Write Access", then you can validate the landed costs.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/23/14, 7:51 AM
Seen: 1341 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM