Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

validate error at shipment reception

By
Aleksander Opoczynski
on 5/1/13, 10:37 AM 909 views

Hi, I encountered following problem at shipment reception:

Main currency: PLN with exchange rate 1,0000. Purchase currency EUR with exchange rate 0,241359. Costing method: average

When it comes to goods reception (Incoming shipment) and I press the "RECEIVE" button I get the following error message:

ValidateError

Error occurred while validating the field(s) amount_currency: The amount expressed in the secondary currency must be positif when journal item are debit and negatif when journal item are credit.

1. when I make the purchase in PLN - everything goes perfect.
  2. When I change the valuation method to standard price everything goes fluently. Probably because standard price is in PLN.

Does anybody can help? :)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/13, 10:37 AM
Seen: 909 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM