This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Trying to manage users. 

My adminstrator can do all things(that works well). 

But when i create a new user and give him the right as employee and accountant and try logging in with the user, 

I can create customer invoice with that user(works well)

ISSUE: when i click on validate, it moves directly to the paid state without going to open as i normally expect it to. 

i want to create user to be able to create and validate invoice but not receive payment(different user will be inchange of only receiveing payment). 

I don't really know what is going on wrong. Please, someone help me. 

Discard
Author

I tried locating the button "Register Payment" and noticed it had this groups="base.group_account_invoice". I tried tracing it and noticed it is billing group so added the user to that group but situation still remains the same.

Author

sorry, i meant groups="account.group_account_invoice" Am i reading this code wrongly by tracing it to the billing role? Please need help.

Best Answer

Hi Fongoh Tayong,

W.r.t your query, I have gone through it and tried to replicate it. But to utmost despair the scenario is not getting replicated. This is because in Odoo, by default while validating any invoice it always goes to State “OPEN”.

My recommendation after observing your issue is that, I would be in a better position to solve your issue if you can give an Instance of your issue. This is because I have strong feeling that might be there is some configuration issue or Code lines error due to which this issue has been occurring as this is not an ususal issue.

Hope it helps

Cheers!!

\

Discard
Author

Thanks Nilim for your response. You are correct, it was a config problem, It seems i had mistakingly changed a setting that caused that error.