Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

validate and import buttons are gray, I can not import csv data [Closed]

By
ashouba
on 11/19/13, 6:15 PM 902 views

The Question has been closed

by
Ray Carnes
on 11/20/2013 19:59:40

Hello I am unable to import the products, even if I allowed the import csv file from the general configuration, and base_import module is instaled, when I click on Browse to find the file I import csv but I do not see the result nothing happens I'm on openerp 7 windows xp

Which browser are you using? OpenERP does not support Internet Explorer less than version 9, which is not available for Windows XP. Windows XP SP3 will go out of support on April 8, 2014 - you may want to consider upgrading or changing your OS.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 11/19/13, 7:34 PM

Reposted as a comment. (from ashouba) I'm using google chrome, but the problem is that it works on RunBot openerp with the same csv file, it's just on my pc that it does not work

on 11/20/13, 11:53 AM

If it works on runbot, it isn't a bug but rather a configuration, file access, file permission issue. I have never experienced this myself.

on 11/20/13, 11:54 AM

it was a browser issue, I just tried firefox it works very well, but I do not understand why, but the good point is that it works, thank you for all

ashouba
on 11/20/13, 6:44 PM
ashouba
On 11/20/13, 2:47 AM

I'm using google chrome, but the problem is that it works on RunBot openerp with the same csv file, it's just on my pc that it does not work

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/19/13, 6:15 PM
Seen: 902 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM