Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

v9e - Tasks: Set default for field "assigned to" => project manager

By
Yves Goldberg
on 5/18/16, 4:22 PM 226 views

Currently, when creating a task the default for the field "assigned to" is the person adding the task.

I would like to have as a default the project manager instead.

How would I do that?

TIA&RGDS

Yves Goldberg
On 5/19/16, 1:09 AM

the field definition in the task form view is :

<field name="user_id" options="{&quot;no_open&quot;: True}" on_change="onchange_user_id(user_id, context)" context="{'default_groups_ref': ['base.group_user', 'base.group_partner_manager', 'project.group_project_user']}"/>

Is the part defining the default value is: "on_change="onchange_user_id(user_id, context)" ?

How would I call the project manager's user_id?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/18/16, 4:22 PM
Seen: 226 times
Last updated: 5/19/16, 1:09 AM