Odoo Help

V8 website builder - How to edit blocks after a page save?

By
Martin
on 6/21/14, 6:46 AM 1,409 views

Hi 

Today I cloned trunk from GiHub and built an Odoo installation on Ubuntu 14.04

Two months ago when I used the web site builder, all the initial block edit functions (delete, resize, customize) were available whenever I wanted to edit.  Now I have to jump in and edit HTML by hand to achieve any of that.

Is this a bug, or is it the way it's gonna be, from now on?

My grateful thanks to vilder van and Kurt Haselwimmer. It never once occurred to me that it might be a browser incompatibility problem. I have seen that Firefox is also pulling up the rear with the new Google Street View.

Martin
on 6/22/14, 9:33 AM
vilder van
On 6/22/14, 2:18 AM

The same happens for me , but only in Firefox - other browsers work

Martin

--Martin--
| 5 6 8
Cornwall, Canada
--Martin--

Analysing, designing, coding and mentoring since 1975. Kilobytes to terabytes. Punch cards to punchy sites. My OpenERP video series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq7op4J183lX44ZlXPiHxUpRvmmRDtxye My Google Speadsheets --> OpenERP Data Pump project: http://martinhbramwell.github.io/GData_OpenERP_Data_Pump My email (with spaces removed) : mhb . warehouseman @ gmail . com

Martin
On 6/22/14, 9:27 AM

I experienced this issue and the same effect as vilder van a few months ago but the problem seemed to disappear when I upgraded firefox to v31.0, (running on OSX 10.7.5)

Note: this was a comment by Kurt Haselwimmer.  I converted it to an answer, without knowing that that would remove all reference to him.  Sorry Kurt!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/14, 6:46 AM
Seen: 1409 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM