Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[V8] Validated E-Mail necessary for posting to forum

Lucas Huber
on 12/6/14, 9:45 AM 573 views

Since about two weeks I can't post anymore to our forum - not this one! Odoo switches to my profile page and a error massage says:

Please enter a valid email address in order to receive notifications from answers or comments.

In the log file I found the following:

2014-12-06 14:36:16,657 1020 INFO jeema-sol werkzeug: - - [06/Dec/2014 14:36:16] "GET /en_US/forum/help-1/user/lucas-huber-8/edit?
email_required=1 HTTP/1.0" 200 -

Has anybody what could be wrong here? I can't find any validating section in odoo.

Or could it be a bug I did see many update in the forum module recently.

Lucas Huber
On 12/13/14, 12:45 AM

I could solve the problem now. Odoo does not accept new mail domains extensions as .club .solutions aso.

This is not very usefull and should be corrected. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/6/14, 9:45 AM
Seen: 573 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM