Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

v8: incoming mail not working

By
hanhoe
on 2/15/14, 4:04 AM 2,333 views

Hello!

Iḿ testing the v8 and almost running fine. But with the incoming mail I also have my trouble in v7.

in v8: user1: Email/Login: user1@comp.com Receive Messages by Email: Incoming Emails and Discussions Messaging Alias: user1@comp.com Alias Accepts Emails From: Everyone Display Groups Suggestions: yes

Company: E-Mail Alias Domain: comp.com

Outgoing Mail: Here I set the SMTP for user1 at my provider. Not catchall. Here my first question: Sending is OK, but the "reply to" is filled with "catchall@comp.com" ... so when customer click reply in Outlook, the try to send the mail to "catchall@comp.com". Why is this and how can I change, that the reply send to the user of openERP?

Incoming Mail: Here I also set the IMAP Mailbox on my provider for user1. Valitating is OK. I receive once a mail, but then never again. Is there a log file to check if an error happens? Someting I receive a mail again ... but from 200 mail I get 1 in openERP.

Alias: Here is a row for user1@comp.com.

Please help me to set up the mail configuration.

Thank you!

I testing now with a catchall@comp.com and also with IMAP and POP3. No incoming Mails! Maybe a Problem with my hostingprovider "HostEurope"? Other Mail communication are fine! Plesse hell. Thanks

hanhoe
on 2/16/14, 6:04 AM
Alejandro
On 2/16/14, 6:23 PM

In my case, at the moment, I put the Thunderbird connector and I start receiving mails.

hanhoe
On 2/16/14, 8:57 AM

I send now a Message from Outlook (customer) to the user in OpenERp and get the following in the Log File of the opernERP Server:

2014-02-16 12:48:59,356 1604 INFO comp openerp.addons.fetchmail.fetchmail: start checking for new emails on imap server user1
2014-02-16 12:49:00,122 1604 INFO comp openerp.addons.mail.mail_thread: Routing mail from Company Demo<democomp@xy.com> to "user1@comp.com" <user1@comp.com> with Message-Id<1AE28A5285E9484387FF99BDBFDE52A50102DDFF8A@SRV-EX1.democomp.local>: direct alias match: (u'res.users', 5, {}, 5, browse_record(mail.alias, 7))
2014-02-16 12:49:00,196 1604 ERROR comp openerp.addons.fetchmail.fetchmail: Failed to fetch mail from imap server user1.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/fetchmail/fetchmail.py", line 204, in fetch_mail    context=context)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mail/mail_thread.py", line 1045, in message_process    thread_id = self.message_route_process(cr, uid, msg_txt, msg, routes, context=context)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mass_mailing/mail_thread.py", line 86, in message_route_process    return super(MailThread, self).message_route_process(cr, uid, message, message_dict, routes, context=context)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mail/mail_thread.py", line 973, in message_route_process    new_msg_id = model_pool.message_post(cr, uid, [thread_id], context=context, subtype='mail.mt_comment', **mess
age_dict)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mail/res_users.py", line 126, in message_post    return self.pool.get('mail.thread').message_post(cr, uid, False, **kwargs)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mail/mail_thread.py", line 1526, in message_post    msg_id = mail_message.create(cr, uid, values, context=context)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mail/mail_message.py", line 848, in create    user_signature=context.get('mail_notify_user_signature', True))
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mail/mail_message.py", line 971, in _notify    if message.subtype_id and message.model and message.res_id:
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 500, in __getattr__    return self[name]
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 408, in __getitem__    field_values = self._table.read(self._cr, self._uid, ids, field_names, context=self._context, load="_classic_
write")
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mail/mail_message.py", line 862, in read    self.check_access_rule(cr, uid, ids, 'read', context=context)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/website_mail/models/mail_message.py", line 65, in check_access_rule    return super(MailMessage, self).check_access_rule(cr, uid, ids=ids, operation=operation, context=context)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/portal/mail_message.py", line 63, in check_access_rule    return super(mail_message, self).check_access_rule(cr, uid, ids=ids, operation=operation, context=context)
  File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/mail/mail_message.py", line 784, in check_access_rule    (self._description, operation))
except_orm: (u'Zugriff verweigert', u'Der gew\xfcnschte Vorgang kann aufgrund Sicherheitsbeschr\xe4nkungen nichtausgef\xfchrt werden. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den System Administrator.\n\n(Dokumenten Typ: Message, Vorgang: read
)')

So he recocnize the new mail, but cannot delivery in openERP ?

At the last entry, there standing "Access denied" (in German)

Has someone an idea, what is wrong?

Thank you!

It seems that when I answer a mail in Outlook, openERP can delivery. But when I wrote a new mail and send it to the users mail Adress, I get the error above!

hanhoe
on 2/16/14, 9:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/14, 4:04 AM
Seen: 2333 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM