Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[V8] How to upload or connect files to website builder

By
Lucas Huber
on 1/7/15, 11:35 AM 2,328 views

I wondering how to upload or connect files (PDF) to website builder. I don't see any solution yet, except when I have uploaded my files already to another site and just link it to my odoo site.

But this can't be the final solution?

Hi Lucas, I am beginning work on a module here (please note it is not an installable module yet): https://github.com/OdooCommunityWidgets/website_product_attachments that will aim to add file attachments (such as PDF) to products on the product page. Is this similar to what you are looking to accomplish, or are you looking to attach files to any website builder page?

Luke Branch
on 1/7/15, 6:35 PM
Ivan Yelizariev
On 5/3/15, 10:45 AM

Try my module website_files

UPD. I've deleted my previous description, because new one with screenshot is available on apps store

Adam Moonen
On 6/8/15, 10:17 PM

Hi Ivan,

When you say "use Image and Link buttons at the website editor bar", could you please list more info or steps regarding this.

cheers!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

7 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/7/15, 11:35 AM
Seen: 2328 times
Last updated: 6/23/15, 12:00 AM