Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[v8] How to set Minimal access rights ?

By
Anabela Damas
on 10/18/16, 10:58 AM 119 views

Hi, 

I've created a class partner_temp(osv.osv_memory) where I get some fields to create a res_partner. 

So I need a user to have access to this wizard and just to this.It can have access to messaging but not my priority. 

I put several access rights to this group of users, but I always get a blank page, without the top menu.

Do you know what are the minimal access rights to see just the top menu and my new menu ?

Thanks 

Nilmar Shereef

--Nilmar Shereef--
| 4 3 7
Calicut, India
--Nilmar Shereef--

Python Developer. Android Developer. .Net Developer

Nilmar Shereef
On 11/1/16, 2:26 AM

Ensure that you have not only one menu for that user(That case, that top menu will not appear I think).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/18/16, 10:58 AM
Seen: 119 times
Last updated: 11/1/16, 2:26 AM