Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[v8] how to make "products variants" available in Warehouse Module?

By
gunnar
on 12/20/14, 1:17 AM 849 views

we are using product variants (5 different colours of one product i.e.) and you need to acces product variants if you want to see you actual stock levels or update your "Quantity on Hand". This is Warehouse work I'd say.

The probelm I have now is that "Product Variants" is only accessible through "Sales" and not through "Warehouse". In Order to keep things simple I would not give access to "Sales" to the user managing the warehouse. So I need the Product Variants to be accessible through the Warehouse Module. How can I achieve that.

I hope I do not have to write a custom Module to do that

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 12/20/14, 8:10 AM

"Product Variants" is not only accessible through "Sales"!?

1. On product form in Warehouse you have sheet "Variants" and button "List of Variants"
  2. You have menu Warehouse/Configurations/Products/Product Variants

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/20/14, 1:17 AM
Seen: 849 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM