Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[v8] how to change start of the week in "Calender" to be Monday?

By
gunnar
on 3/6/15, 1:27 AM 664 views

by default the first day of the week iin the Calender (month & week view) is set to me Sunday. Where can you change that to be Monday?

I looked for a place to set this up in

>Settings >Translations >Languages

>Settings >Technical >Calender

>Messaging >Calender

couldn't find anything there

gunnar

--gunnar--
| 6 7 8
Germany
--gunnar--

born

gunnar
On 3/7/15, 11:39 AM

once I change the language of my actual user to a language with Mon as first day of the week. It changes in the Calender. So it actually is related to the language you are on. Just weird that you can not change that (as all other settings like date format, time format) in the settings for that language (>Settings >Translations >Languages)

Is there no other solution?

There are some annotations on the language

%w - Weekday number [0(Sunday),6]."

Can this be used to force the first day of the week?

Mark Lewis
on 8/3/16, 8:57 AM

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 3/6/15, 5:38 PM

You see this question: Calendar week number setting?

I am not talking about the number of the week (what the thread you are referring to is about) I want Monday to be the first day of each week instead of Sunday

I tried now (because that is what you maybe meant) to change the language of the public user to a language that has Monday as the first day of the week (german), restarted the odoo server .... still Sunday is my first day of the week in the Calender

gunnar
on 3/6/15, 11:00 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/15, 1:27 AM
Seen: 664 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM