Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[V8] Export datetime field in user's time zone (not UTC tz)

By
Wilbert Tan
on 3/27/16, 10:54 PM 626 views

Hi all,

I am having a trouble to export datetime field. Currently it will always export in UTC format. Any way to export it in user's time zone?

My current understanding:

From this link \timezone-issue-in-openerp-7-0-version-20105, I realize that odoo will force the datetime to the UTC format in database, then render it with user's timezone in the preference ( Client side ). 

But since export take from DB, how to export it in the user's timezone?

Regards,

Link related : https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/timezone-issue-in-openerp-7-0-version-20105

Wilbert Tan
on 3/27/16, 10:56 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/27/16, 10:54 PM
Seen: 626 times
Last updated: 3/28/16, 1:58 AM