Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[V8]Call a custom field from pos.order.line on pos interface?

By
FEDERICO LEONI
on 6/5/15, 2:01 PM 389 views

Since there isn't an option for managing special order requests on POS interface I've created a new module: is substantially a new model and relative views that record categories (add, subtract and instructions) and sub items on an order. The model is called on pos.order.line via a many2many widget/field.

Obviously if the order is taken on stock interface there are no issues, but adding it to the pos interface is driving me crazy and since i'm not an expert on js I'm stuck.

Is there someone who knows what widget I need to inherit (or modify) to show my custom field and link it to the correct order line?  

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/5/15, 2:01 PM
Seen: 389 times
Last updated: 6/5/15, 2:01 PM