Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[v8.0] Creating Leads through webservice

By
Mario Menezes
on 12/10/14, 5:44 AM 350 views

Hi,

I'm contracting an agency that will manage the lead capture through their own service that includes social media management, etc.

They can send me daily all leads so that I can manage and follow up (this will be done with Odoo CRM).

I would prefer that this be done with webservices and they also proposed this solution. So my question is: where can I find the definitions of the CRM Lead creation webservice, if there is one?

I found a question/answer in this forum, but regarding to v7.0, and things seems to have changed a lot, since I couldn't apply that answer to my case. Also, I couldn't find any description of all webservices available for v8.0. Only some examples on how to make a connection to a webservice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mário

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/10/14, 5:44 AM
Seen: 350 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM