This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hy all of you,

I've configured my OpenERP behind an apache Proxy. Here is my conf (http hide because of publishing links is forbidden for me):

ServerName openerp.mydomain.local

ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On

ProxyPass / "localhost:8069/"
ProxyPassReverse / "localhost:8069"
ProxyErrorOverride Off
SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1 

<Proxy *>
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
</Proxy>

<Location />
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Location>

When I reach the "openerp.mydomain.local" openerp runs like a charm. Unfortunately when I try to show the partners list (24000) I have the following error in my browser :

XmlHttpRequestError NOT FOUND
404 Not Found
Not Found The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

I read many post and activate proxy mode in my conf file Showing the kanban of partners causes no trouble. Going anywhere else causes no troubles, installing new plugins causes no troubles.... The problem seems to come only form the partner list. Here is the apache logs :

[Tue Aug 27 09:33:20 2013] [error] [client 192.168.2.24] client denied by server configuration: proxy:localhost:8069/web/dataset/call_kw, referer: openerp.mydomain.local/?db=upa_dev&ts=1377588722676
[Tue Aug 27 09:33:20 2013] [error] [client 192.168.2.24] client denied by server configuration: proxy:localhost:8069/web/dataset/call_kw, referer: openerp.mydomain.local/?db=upa_dev&ts=1377588722676
[Tue Aug 27 09:33:24 2013] [error] [client 192.168.2.24] client denied by server configuration: proxy:localhost:8069/web/static/lib/jquery.ui.bootstrap/css/custom-theme/images/ui-icons_222222_256x240.png, referer: openerp.mydomain.local/web/webclient/css?db=upa_dev

I tried many and many confs without no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Running on CentOS 6 OpenERP v7.0 no iptables, no selinux.

regards

Discard
Author

Hy folks,

Is anybody as an idea as a solution for this issue? Could it come from the referer? Is there any conf in apache or in the openerp.conf to adapt

Author

What I observed is that the problem is coming when the screen is coming grey with the waiting icon.

Author

And also a many2many performance issue : https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+bug/1265274

Author Best Answer

Hy

In the end I certainly found a reason. My apache proxy was using some mod_security modules and mod_evasive.
I deactivate them and it works perfectly.

Yet many2many_tags still very slow performance through web.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

My configuration works and it is different from yours in these sections:

• I enabled keepalive (keepalive=on in ProxyPass directive)
  • I disabled sessione reuse (disablereuse=on in ProxyPass directive)
  • Not declared allow in <location/> </location>

Here bit of code:

ProxyPass / http://localhost:8069/ disablereuse=on timeout=600 keepalive=On

<location / >

ProxyPassReverse /

</location>

Discard