Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

2

V7.0 down payment

By
Jan Pompe
on 2/22/13, 9:29 PM 1,813 views

Hi,

Is there an option to make a down payment of for example 30 percent in sales and purchases?

2

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
5823
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 2/23/13, 12:13 AM

Configure your payment terms accordingly.
In your example, create a payment term in Accounting > Configuration > Miscellaneous > Payment Terms. In this payment term, in computation, create a first line for the 30% down payment (amount to pay is 0.3; number of days is 0; day of the month is 0). Then create a second line with whatever you want to do with the remaining 70%.

Below is a screenshot for a payment term in 3 installments:

image description

how does I have to manage its payment when I receive payment!

test
on 4/17/13, 7:20 AM
Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 4/18/13, 2:45 AM

Once we allocate payment terms to invoice and validate it produce journal lines ok.

But from my invoice where I set payment terms, invoice form view does not have any link to payment lines or from my invoice I wanted to see how many payment till left to pay !!

Its common feature where payment terms exists, really not good implementation done in openerp.

test
on 4/18/13, 4:18 AM

how will we create payment terms depend on delivery e.g. i have made invoice for 10 product then deliver 5 then payment should be for 5 product (50 %) how we will manage this any idea about this

Atul Kumar jain
on 7/9/14, 9:13 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/22/13, 9:29 PM
Seen: 1813 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM