This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I've tryed to create a google spreadsheet using the dashboards app, in the spreadsheet I've setup all the connection parameters using the odoo/settings menu, but when trying to retrieve the data it always gives me the error "At least one connection detail is not set. You can set them Odoo > Settings in the menu bar (row 293)."

What can be missing ?

Discard

I have similar problem with V12. Even tough all the details are entered correctly it gives connection error. And after moving the data field with cut/ paste in gives the next error --> "Exception: Request failed for https:// xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.odoo.com. Returned code 404. Turncated server response: {"jsonrpc": "2.0"ˇ, "id":1, "error":"code": 404, "message":"404: Not Found", "data":{"name":"werkzeug.exceptions. Not Found","debug":"Traceback....(use muteHTTPExceptions option to examine full response)(line 310).

Would really appreciate if anyone could give some pointers in what direction to continue.

Thank you very much.

Author Best Answer

Yes. The first configuration of the google spreadsheet has to be done using the google drive account which is set in the Odoo settings. 

Discard
Best Answer

I am having the same problem in V13 did you solve it?

Discard