This question has been flagged
6 Replies

I am currently testing odoo V11 and have read it could be in the standard with the Shopware connect via its API and thus exchange data.

Which modules do I have to install and where do I find the settings?

Thank you for your help an absolute odoo Noob

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Christian,

We have recently launched Shopware Odoo Connector for Odoo 11. The connector is compatible with Odoo Community as well as Enterprise and has following features:

Shopware to Odoo - Import Operations

Odoo to Shopware - Export Operations

Automatic Jobs

If you would like to try a demo of the connector or if you have any questions about it, feel free to contact us.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, we plan to create a Shopware Connector (SW 5.3) for Odoo11 till the end of March / Maybe April because we need this and there is no one in the store.

Maybe you want to test / contribute to it. Let me know if your are interest. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Christian Säum,

Odoo Multichannel Shopware Connector perfectly suits your requirement. You can simply connect one or more Shopware E-commerce to your Odoo; and manage its data in your single Odoo Instance. You can import catalogs and orders in Odoo without any complications. Moreover, you can export catalogs in Odoo. The module also offers the well designed dashboard to track data from one place.

The Features offered with the module are:

• Import Shopware Products, Orders, Categories, Partners and Delivery Methods in Odoo

• Import data manually or via cron scheduler

• Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products

• Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders

• Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers

• Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo

• Fill the corresponding Order status of Shopware and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them

• You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to Shopware in real-time.

• The real-time order sync from Shopware to Odoo needs to be added through a separate patch. Avail the free copy from Our Support Team.

• Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place

You can also refer the user guide of Odoo Multichannel Shopware Connector

Regards

Anisha Bahukhandi

Technical Content Writer

Webkul Software Pvt Ltd.

Discard
Best Answer

No. In the standard Odoo has its own e-Commerce/Shop application. You can search the app store to look after a shopware connector, but most probably such module won't be available already for version 11.0.

Discard
Best Answer

Connector App in the store is a framework designed to build connectors with external systems

You might check if there is an upgrade to v11 is on the way from OCA Github.

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/connector/

Discard
Author Best Answer

@Sascha Seyferth

Jo, I would like to look at me and also test etc.

What should it cost or multishopfähig, etc?

Discard