This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I have a multicurrency setup and I want to import products with cost price in different currencies

ex:

Name, Cost

Product 1,3€

Product 2, $5.5

but it imports always in default currency. Is there a way to achieve that?

Discard

You will import the cost for the default currency and you don't need to import for other currencies, if you already set the conversion rate for other currencies, the currency conversion will be done automatically.

If you want to use different currencies for sales price so you can use price lists for that.

Author

Well I have a list of products to import but the cost comes from the providers according to the provider's country. So instead of converting the currencies in the excel file before importing I thought odoo can handle the conversion

It will imported with the default currency unless you set the provider's country currency the default currency.

Best Answer

So in your case, first you have to import products detail. And for cost price from different vendors, you need to import the vendor pricelist which belongs to different currency.

Note: Cost price on product always in company currency. + cost price only used in Valuation only.

Discard