Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
9/13/17, 7:54 AM

wtaferner proposed a fix here https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/15637/files

Johnny Wiersma
3/8/19, 5:57 AM

Hi Julia,

I know this is an old forumpost, but we just started working with Odoo and came across this same issue.

We have a few different companies as customer who share the same bankaccount from which they pay us. We have also companies which are customer and supllier and as such have the same backaccount. This is in Odoo impossible it seems. In Odoo 11 and also in Odoo 12.

Did you find a work-a-round for this?

2 Comments
Julia van orsouw
3/8/19, 6:20 AM

Hi Johnny,

At odoo Experts we eventually removed the limitation in code. I wondered if it was possible to have multiple partners with the same account in SEPA direct debit, having the account being linked to only 1 partner, but even that is still not possible.

It's also strange that the fix mentioned above is apparantly not in V11 / V12. I would suggest trying to create a ticket for Odoo with this question, or ask Odoo Experts (support@odooexperts.nl) for their fix, they might have a module that you can use.

Root B.V., Johnny Wiersma
3/8/19, 6:57 AM

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your quick answer. I will contact Odoo Experts.

It didn't got in to Odoo 11/12 because they still find it a good constraint :-(

Julia van orsouw
9/13/17, 3:52 AM

I found a discussion on github:

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/15636

I don't completely understand the conversation, but I see that Odoo doesn't want the bank account number to be used more than once. 

I agree with the discussion that it would be nice though, most accounting software doesn't have this limitation and is thus better suited for B2C companies with a desire to use f.e. Direct Debit. 

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now