Odoo Help

2 Answers

Jake Robinson Australia

--Jake Robinson--
| 3 2 6
Glenmore Park, Australia
--Jake Robinson--

I help businesses grow with Odoo.

As a freelance Odoo consultant, I'm constantly learning more to provide the best service that I can. I have handled a wide range of projects, from 1 man teams to 40+ employee companies, across a number of business sectors. If you want to get the most out of your Odoo implementation, email me today at jake@programmedbyjake.com

If you want to learn more about implementing Odoo, check out my podcast: Going Odoo

Jake Robinson Australia
10/7/18, 4:43 AM

Hi Pawan,

This is due to an issue with floating points in python and in fact most programming languages. 

Putting 3000 * 1.15 / 100.0 into a python terminal will actually give you 34.49999999999999, which is then rounded down to 34.

As they are prices, you could use round(round(amount_discount, 2)) to round it to 34.50 and then to 35. In general it means anything > .495 is rounded up.

Regards,

Jake Robinson 

1 Comment
SunArc Technologies, Pawan Kumar Sharma India
10/8/18, 1:05 AM

Thanks @Jake. This is very good solution

saritha sahadevan India
10/6/18, 7:18 AM

Hi Pawan Sharrma,

Please refer the below link

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/sale_discount_total/

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now