Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Using Mass Mailing Without Website (v7 sass-5)

By
Alex Gallien
on 9/10/14, 2:21 PM 607 views

I would like to use the Mass Mailing module, but I really dislike the website front page, which is a dependancy. Since the OpenERP instance I am using is not customer facing there really is no reason for me to have it. Is it possible to disable the website and simply use the login standard login page? Barring that, is there a way to set up links to the various pages (Sales / Marketing / etc) from the website interface? My biggest gripe is that there are no links to the things I actually use, and the only way I have found to get there is to select the User Name menu and then 'My Account'. Not a huge deal but I would like to streamline the interface a bit if possible.

EDIT: Also, I would like to know how to get 'Manage Databases' to appear. Fortunately I had a test database built, so when I switch to that it allows me to manage my backups, but I would like that to appear on my main page too. Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/10/14, 2:21 PM
Seen: 607 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM