Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

User guide for odoo-saas-tools

By
Tony
on 2/29/16, 5:53 AM 918 views

Hello All,

I found this project (it is also suggested by someone). It seams meet with my expectation.

https://github.com/yelizariev/odoo-saas-tools/

But the document for it is lack. I event don't know how to use the tool after successfully installation.

Could any one share me some documents or guide me how to use it?

Thank you a lot in advance.

Does anyone help me ? Thanks.

Tony
on 2/29/16, 9:50 PM
Thomas
On 6/2/16, 6:29 PM

The first work is to add to your installation, the "apps", ( the processes) that you will need; to do this you use the configuration menu on the right side of the top line of the screen. 

It is highly recommended to add new apps very progressively - one after the other - once you are familiar with the tool.

You will start with the app that has the highest priority for you.

Odoo has a great modularity; the next app you will install will instantly collaborate with the previous ones.

Once one app is installed you need to setup some parameters to customize to your domain.

For instance you need to carefully set up your company's details : address, bank account, logo, tax number, currency etc; you will find these parameters on the left side menu bar (configure---> company)

The same after the first operational app you have installed.

The next steps consists in populating your database.

create your first product; and create one supplier and one customer

Once done you will be able to buy or purchase the product.

That is all for today

Good luck!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/29/16, 5:53 AM
Seen: 918 times
Last updated: 6/2/16, 6:29 PM