Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

User Error! The periods to generate opening entries cannot be found.?

By
samba
on 5/19/14, 6:06 AM 775 views

I am using openerp version 7.0

I am getting this error when i am trying to generate opening entries for a period in Same fiscalyear.

I am using indian accounting template. First I  created one purchase invoice in period 01/2014 and i checked the chart of accounts it is showing perfectly. After this i close this period and try to generate opening entries for the period 02/2014. It is shown this error. I thought its showing this error because of closing 01/2014 period Again i have created entries in the period 05/2014, it is still showing this error when i try to create opening entries for period 06/2014. 

I don't did any changes in accouts, All accounts created by default indian accounting template.

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 7/21/14, 6:05 AM

Hi...

Check your Fiscal year... u got to define a Fiscal year, and accordingly periods has to be defined..

Go to Accounting/Invoicing => Configuration  => Periods...

Thank you, it's working fine

samba
on 7/22/14, 1:03 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/19/14, 6:06 AM
Seen: 775 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM