Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

user cannot able to make quotation order..

on 7/15/13, 11:03 AM 951 views

hi. i created a new user(as a customer) and give accesright to make quotqtion order and view only the payments details.

but my problems is . when i loged in as the newly created user and make a quotation order by defining the product but it cannot be saved. when i clicked save button it returns an error "The requested operation cannot be completed due to security

restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Sales Order, Operation: write)"

| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
On 7/15/13, 11:20 AM

The newly created user does not have write access to the table sale.order.

Are you sure he is part of the group sales (at least sales own leads)?

but i give an acces right dealer to the user. that dealer is the copy of sale own lead. This will work fine on an another machine . The happends only in one machine

on 7/16/13, 2:26 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/15/13, 11:03 AM
Seen: 951 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM