This question has been flagged
6 Replies

Hi everyone,

I want to create a user not an admin that could create other user and change their passwords. Could I do this and if yes how can I do it.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello. Just create a new user and give him an acces right called"Accress rights" which is under Administration in User form. Or assign this user to acces right group called "Access Rights".

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you all for your answers but when I affect to the user "Access right" he could change also the password of the admin which I don't want him to do it how could I solve this??

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Create a user:- In user form,

and at Access Rights tab in Application section, you can see Administration option select  Access Rights there

Hope this helps.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Jihen,

Yes, You can create your own user. Follow below Steps.

Go to :- Settings/Users and create your own user with Name and Login Name (Email Address) and also gives all rights like Sale, Purchase, Accounting, Warehouse, Manufacturing then Save it.

After Saving user go to More option and Change the password and login with login name which is you have already give in Email Address Field.

Hope this is usefull.

Thanks,

Discard
Author

I know this steps and I already did it but my question is it could I create a simple user not an admin and this user could create other users and change their passwords?? Thanks

For this, you need to give access rights Settings for Administration in user which is created by you otherwise that user can't create another usr. Thanks,