This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I am trying to add a loop to the product.product_template_form_view form view. I am using the following piece of code to do so

<template id="website_multi_image_product_carousel" inherit_id="product.product_template_form_view" name="Website Product Image Carousel" customize_show="True">
 <xpath expr="//page[@string='information']" position="inside">
            <div class="container-fluid">
<div class="row-fluid">
<div class="slider slider-for">
<t t-foreach="product.images" t-as="i">
<div><span t-field="i.image" class="img-responsive" t-field-options="{"widget": "image", "class": "img-responsive"}"/></div>
</t>
</div>
</div>
            </div>
          </xpath>
        </template>

Am doing this in order to loop through the list of images attached to the product and display them as sliders. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello ,

Try this one,

Replace your  "   with &quot; inside the dictionary used for t-field-options,

t-field-options="{&quot;widget&quot;:&quot;image&quot;  &quot;class&quot; : &quot; img-responsive&quot; }"

Hope This will help

Regards,

Anil

Discard
Author

The dictionary seems okay (I have not used " inside the dictionary.)

Best Answer

What you are trying to do here is already done in a module that you could reuse at:

https://github.com/OdooCommunityWidgets/website_multi_image/tree/8.0/website_multi_image

Take a look exactly in:

website_multi_image/views/website_product_image_carousel.xml

but it's recommended to use the whole module

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I'm trying to do exactly the example that you indicate but I can not show the inherited view, the view that is inherited is called somewhere ??, if you have the complete example, I appreciate that would share it, thanks

Discard