Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[Usability] Reuse View and merge views

By
Mind And Go
on 1/20/15, 5:34 PM 382 views

Hy folks,

I don't know if it could be a feature or if it's already implemented : I would like to reuse views from other objects in a form view.

To precise, I would like to add functionnality while creating/updating crm.meeting. Some datas have to be entered before and I have a specific wizard for this part (I've already created the wizard and it works perfectly)

Is it possible to insert this wizard as a form inside the crm meeting without copying everything and reimplementing  teh logic?

regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/20/15, 5:34 PM
Seen: 382 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM