This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi all,

I want to display the company name in Leads Form. I go to Settings->Technical->User Interface->Views->CRM - Leads Form, change the wrong display information for Company Name from partner_name to company_id but nothing come out.

<field name="company_id" string="Company Name"/>

May I know how to display the company name in Lead Form???

Discard
Best Answer

Company in OpenERP means your organization, not the name of the business of one of your Customers or Suppliers.

name is the name of the business rather than the name of the person.

company_id will always be 1 (the ID for the name of your organization) unless you have a multi-company setup - like if you wanted a separate company for your offices in the USA, your offices in Europe, your offices in Asia, etc.

Discard
Author

Ray, thanks for your information,

Author

Hi Ray, I try to change it <field name="partner_id" string="Partner Name"/> (error occur) or <field name="partner_name" string="Partner Name"/> (nothing come out) in Leads Tree(Settings->Technical->User Interface->Views->Leads) but this partner_id can show in Leads Form( Settings->Technical->User Interface->Views->CRM - Leads Form). May I know how to solve this problem?

Sorry - it is name. I have updated my answer. [name] is already part of the Lead Listview. [partner_id] is already there but invisible. Remove the invisible tag to see it.