Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Upgrade the installed module Error - Integrity Error

andika prasetiagung
on 9/22/13, 12:40 PM 1,640 views

I'm Andika, I'm newbie for openERP.

I'm now working on HR module, I also create my own module related with hr.Employee - hr_add_info => additional info of employee - hr_family ==> familiy members of employee - hr_employement history ==> employement history of employee

all modules are succesfully installed. and now I will install appraisall modules, but it says error, even I try to upgrade the existing installed modules (hr_employee, leave management etc).

it says: Integrity Error The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set [object with reference: name - name]

can somebody help me?

thanks Andika

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 10/10/13, 5:24 PM

This says, the name field is mandatory, but you do not supply its value. You probably have not displayed the field and hence client (web) validates the form , but DB blocks it from saving. Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 9/22/13, 12:40 PM
Seen: 1640 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM