This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Ok, here is the issue, I have tried to update a Pricelist from a exported CSV from Openerp v7.

But when trying to import the file I get this error:

warning -- ValidateError Error occurred while validating the field(s) date_start,date_end: You cannot have 2 pricelist versions that overlap!

Im trying a template that goes like:

id currency_id/id
name
type
version_id/items_id/id version_id/items_id/base
version_id/items_id/min_quantity
version_id/items_id/sequence
version_id/name version_id/items_id/product_tmpl_id version_id/items_id/product_id
version_id/items_id/price_surcharge

On the other hand, about the date issue, in the openerp book states that leaving the dates on blank will make the pricelists like "forever".

I don't understand how every pricelist work. I have created a pricelist for every shop I have, then I want to upload all the prices for every item. Every item is the same on every shop, how the pricelists versions affects to this? Do I need a rule for every item inside a pricelist?

Thanks in advanced...

Discard

seems to be a date issue between your pricelists!

Best Answer

Your issue is that for pricelist has got one or more pricelist versions. And there cannot be any overlap of dates for any of the versions.

So before you import your new version information, you have to end the old version, or give it an end date, which is on or before the start date of what you want to import.

I think it should even be possible to use your csv-file to give your old version an end date, but that is a bit tricky. You better do it manually, to keep things simple.

Discard
Author

On version_id/items_id/id, when esporting the csv file I have a default content like __export__.product_pricelist_item_7. When I try to import, what should I put there?

If you want to create a new version, I think you should remove this column. Now you refer to pricelist item 7.....

Author

That make the trick... thanks a lot...

You're welcome. Advantage of a forum like this. One person asks a question, other users respond, and yet another looks around and finds his question and the needed answer(s).