Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Updated inventory of magento

By
Szymon
on 7/12/13, 6:01 AM 1,739 views

Hallo,

I am writing to you because I have a big problem with that, I can not help it. I can not update the inventory magento.

I changed the stock in Magento (manual), but states in OpenERP has not changed. My OpenERP is: 7.0-2 If you buy something, everything is done correctly, I just want to stock which I introduced, zauktualizowały in OpenERP How do I fix this? Please help, I can not find a solution, Unfortunately, I know little English. Please for your understanding

Shalabh Aggarwal
On 7/18/13, 7:57 AM

Updating the inventory in OpenERP based on stock from magento is not a good idea as OpenERP should take care of inventory management and this inventory should be exported to magento.

Openlabs has developed a new connector between openerp and magento which takes care of this. This has been written from scratch with a new design which is clean and simple. The module is also documented to explain the installation processes and the working of module.

The code is available at github.com/openlabs/magento_integration

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/12/13, 6:01 AM
Seen: 1739 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM