Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

update v8 wit existing data?

By
hanhoe
on 3/7/14, 12:13 PM 832 views

Hello!

I install a trunk of V8. Now I want to update the installation to the latest trunk version. But when I overwrite the files from the TAR Archiv, I get "no handler found" and in the log he have problems with the web module.

Is it not possible to update a trunk version? Have I reinstall?

Thank you!

Nobody has an idea?

hanhoe
on 3/14/14, 4:31 PM

Maybe as, community edition is not much supported as well as, version 8 is currently under development. bzr checkout thing makes life easier and you can simply do bzr update to update for patches and everything..

Yashodhan Kulkarni
on 4/15/14, 8:09 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/7/14, 12:13 PM
Seen: 832 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM