Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Update Stock Move

By
Manish
on 12/18/14, 9:06 AM 796 views

I have stock move in 'Done' state, how can i change it's status to 'Draft' so i can delete related records ?
or How can i delete all moves and all products from command line ?

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 12/18/14, 9:55 AM

A lot has been done when stock.move is moved to Done state. So cancelling may not be a good idea.  The proper way to 'cancel' the move is to create a return move.

Manish
On 12/18/14, 10:52 AM

Hi Ivan, thanks for answer however please not following points. 1. Once inventory validated then reverse move is not possible. 2. My motive is to delete inventory (products) which already validated so stock move is in 'done' state. Can you please guide me how can I perform point 2

No 1 is incorrect because you can still create a stock move with the same quantity with the Location and Destination Location swapped. That'll reverse the move albeit you need to do it manually. As for no 2, I'm not sure what is the ruling in your country, but in mine, it is punishable by law if you alter book by deleting records. Thus, I don't have the experience at all.

Ivan
on 12/18/14, 11:49 AM

Hi Ivan, thanks for your time however its not issue with Law at my end, i just want to implement odoo for my company for that i have created a database and created lots of records i.e. customers, emails etc and configure many thingd i.e. emails, users, HR settings, accounting etc. However i have created products for purely test and check each flow, not that 'Moves' and Products are no longer required, and for that i want to delete all products and moves so i can import fresh products and stocks. Can you please help me on this?

Manish
on 12/19/14, 12:30 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/18/14, 9:06 AM
Seen: 796 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM